Mini M16 extractors

brentc

I'm looking for someone that can install Mini M16 extractors on two of my R700 bolts. Quality work is required with a reasonable turnaround. I've sent a few emails without response from several gunsmiths.

I'm looking for someone that can install Mini M16 extractors on two of my R700 bolts. Quality work is required with a reasonable turnaround. I've sent a few emails without response from several gunsmiths.

If you are not getting any responses, you might try PT&G. you can probably buy a one piece bolt with the right bolt face and extractor installed for about the same price as installation of the extractor on your bolt.

I have used many of there bolts and have been well satisfied. PS: Be sure and get the angled bolt handle (They make a straight handled one also).

Just a thought

J E CUSTOM

Have you tried contacting Greg Tannel?

If you are not getting any responses, you might try PT&G. you can probably buy a one piece bolt with the right bolt face and extractor installed for about the same price as installation of the extractor on your bolt.

I have used many of there bolts and have been well satisfied. PS: Be sure and get the angled bolt handle (They make a straight handled one also).

Just a thought

J E CUSTOM

How are they for headspace?

Thanks gentlemen. I appreciate the advice and comments. I got in touch with Karl Kampfeld. His prices and services are what I need. So I sent my bolts off to Idaho.

Thanks gentlemen. I appreciate the advice and comments. I got in touch with Karl Kampfeld. His prices and services are what I need. So I sent my bolts off to Idaho.

I don't think you'll regret it, Karl is a stand up dude & a genuinely humble person. One of the nicest guys I've ever worked with.

t

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.