Met a Medal of Honor recipient

snox801

So I have to brag a bit. I donate a firearm every year to help raise money for a Purple Heart hunt. Every year they do five guys. This year I went up to help out and meet these fine men. When we were talking a young man who was wounded was tell a story about how to an older man. When the story got done he shook his hand and said thanks. In his hand was a coin with his name and Medal of Honor details. The young man had a crazy look on his face was priceless. He looked up and said "you have a Medal of Honor?" The older man said yes. Then all of a sudden all these Purple Heart heros stated thanking him something I've never saw. So after looking him up what an accomplishment. So of course I got a picture with him and he eventually gave me a coin. What an Honor
Gary Littrel is a true American hero.

newmexkid

Dang. I lived in Green River for 6 years and was just there the end of last month. Sure wish I would've read this post before I went. I would have looked him up!

snox801

Dang. I lived in Green River for 6 years and was just there the end of last month. Sure wish I would've read this post before I went. I would have looked him up!
Yes I feel very honored to meet him. I have a picture and the coin he gave me on my fireplace. I'm gonna visit him this winter when in Florida. Great person in general.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.