Meat Missiles

Well, a "missile" is self proppeled, has its own engine anf fuel onboard. So NO! And its not a howitzer either because you aim directly....I guess they are just bullets....how boring..😂
Way to bring logic into it 😂

Half Baked Boo GIF

Have some fun would ya!?!? "Kinetic Energy Weapon" sounds way more fun and isn't wrong!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I love this one. Let's bring the scientist and engineers out....It starts a potential energy, converts to heat and kinetic energy....question is, what is it at impact?
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love this one. Let's bring the scientist and engineers out....It starts a potential energy, converts to heat and kinetic energy....question is, what is it at impact?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
And then what is it during penetration and then exit (if it exits)?

Perhaps we should just stop and continue posting cool pictures of ammo lol

And then what is it during penetration and then exit (if it exits)?

Perhaps we should just stop and continue posting cool pictures of ammo lol
At impact it can be a kinetic energy potential actuator or transfer device.

During transit through the beast it is a bodily integrity disruptor.

I just have classic calibers loaded with classic bullets, nothing to boast...so I will just enjoy seeing your exotic pictures and enrich my knowledge
I love classic calibers and bullets. What you running?

I don't plan to hunt with them this year so my .243, 270, and .30-30, meat missiles didn't make the photo. To say nothing of cartridges i have loaded for rifles no longer in my possession (.308, .223, .220 swift…)

I love classic calibers and bullets. What you running?

I don't plan to hunt with them this year so my .243, 270, and .30-30, meat missiles didn't make the photo. To say nothing of cartridges i have loaded for rifles no longer in my possession (.308, .223, .220 swift…)
.223, .22-250, .243, .270, 7mm RM, .300 AAC .30-30, .308, .30-06, .300 WM, .300WBY, .338WM. .338LM and .375 H&H
All but the 300AAC were designed in the 20th century.
What I am missing, that I want, .25-06, .257WBY, .264WM and .280 Remington.
.243, .270, .30.06 and 300WBY are my go to hunting rifles.