Maven optics

I have the RS1 and RS2. Both are great scopes. Very clear glass and well built. Gonna buy another for a 7SS I have on the way. I also have the B2 9X45's and they are great for the price.

I tried out the RS.2 for my Tikka superlite, but I didn't like the SHR reticle so I sent it back. I felt like it was a great scope that almost had me keeping it even with that reticle. My boy has the C1 binos in 10x42 and they are great for $350, definitely better than anything else in that price range that I've ever seen.

I handled some Maven optics in Redding. Fit/finish, materials, and adjustments were very solid and smooth. The glass seemed on par with vortex Razor glass, which I put VERY high in it's price range, possibly even sharper. I liked the B-series binoculars. A nice piece of technology they offered were screw in cap type lenses that kept dust/debris etc. off your main objective, but could be removed easily. I believe they made em with filters also. I have heard positive things about their customer service as well.

Great optics. Have both scopes a couple binos and spotter. Very happy with the quality for the price. Put together in my home town. Good people.

A friend of mine bought one of their spotting scopes. I got a chance to look through it, and it was very clear. He told me that he wants to go Maven optics on everything he has. Maybe it is because they are built in our home town, but if their scopes are as good as the spotter why not.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.