March 2 1/2-25X52

Before you spend your money for it, do yourself a favour and play with some of this 2,5-25x52 scopes if you can live with its paralax setting. For me it was a no go. Too finicky for a hunting scope (and I lost some money because of it when I sold it). Smaller version 2,5-25x42 is significantly less sensitive to it.
I actually think the 42mm version is far more touchy. While the 52mm is a bit touchy, I have had no issues with mine at all. And 300-600+ needs no adjustment once you get it set.

I really like my 3-24x42 fma-1 reticle. 1/4 moa dot is very precise for long range and target work. The zero stop is idiot bomb proof. They have no shift of poi from dialing or big Magnum recoil. Now that I've got stocks with higher cheek pieces, my eyes naturally line up with center of ocular eliminating a lot of the small eyebox issues. I read the 52mm obj scopes are less sensitive. I wanted to get one, but now they're no longer available until another importer gets lined up.

https://www.longrangesupply.com/store4/

All are custom order but this is the current importer. Has been since Shiraz quit importing.

Optics planet has them in stock too. You can get them for really good prices with the right coupons.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts