Manners CF Stocks releasing at SHOT

Anyone know any of the details on the new manners stocks releasing this year at SHOT?? I am going to be in the market for a new thumbhole for a build, they won't tell me much on the phone except there is a new slimmer CF thumbhole being released and wait til after the show??? I just hope its not going to be out 8/9 months...

I was really looking hard at the MCS-T5 and I have been told I can order it in Carbon Fiber, but I haven't confirmed or looked into it much farther until I hear the details on the new stock...

From what I've heard they'll be released as EH5 and EH5-A. These will both have the same grip as the current T5 but the forends will be mush slimmer and supposedly the butt section will be reduced some. The adjustable version will use new hardware that's lighter than the current adjustable hardware. I haven't heard anything about lead times or pricing yet.

I'm pretty sure the carbon fiber stocks have been out... There's a few for sale on Manners' website right now.

Online Store

Last year you were able to order any of their stocks in an Elite Tactical shell which basically signifies carbon fiber. The elite hunter thumbhole they will be releasing this year will be a modification of their T5 so it will be slimmer and appeal even more to the hunting crowd.

Last year you were able to order any of their stocks in an Elite Tactical shell which basically signifies carbon fiber. The elite hunter thumbhole they will be releasing this year will be a modification of their T5 so it will be slimmer and appeal even more to the hunting crowd.

I think that could be an awesome stock especially put on the Ti hardware for the adjustable cheek!

I placed an order with Manners for an eh3 about 10 days ago. Called them back up again today and they let me change it to an eh5-a. Can't wait. Going on a 6.5x47L

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.