Magnum AR Project

Thanks for the offer, I may take you up on that. I'm going to see what I can do with a carbine buffer first, if I move on to a rifle buffer, I'll be in touch for sure.
I'm going to buy some tungsten, steel and aluminum weights along with the rubber disc for the in-betweens for when I have a chance on firing mine and will send you the same for testing if you desire? I'll take apart the 9.3 oz and see what's inside as far as weights go? If the weight are the same dimensions as other buffer weights, then I won't need to buy any extra. If a carbine buffer body comes in tungsten might be the only way for a carbine buffer to get enough weight? Other than that, the B5 buffer could do it?

Just here to tag in and say that an aics mag compatible receiver sounds amazing.
And get full value of the cartridge, unlike what I've done by choking it down to 2.830" really limits the cartridge and any other like it. The success of @Masczek skills will bring many smile of shooters faces.......I know mine will!

And get full value of the cartridge, unlike what I've done by choking it down to 2.830" really limits the cartridge and any other like it. The success of @Masczek skills will bring many smile of shooters faces.......I know mine will!
That was my thought too, that extra .2" takes a lot of cartridges from ok to great.

Update please! Gotta know how it's working! Hopefully very good! Being able to shoot wsm, saum, prc and other short/xm mags in this configuration would be great!

Update please! Gotta know how it's working! Hopefully very good! Being able to shoot wsm, saum, prc and other short/xm mags in this configuration would be great!

It's been busy, I'm now working on this AR (and a lever action) full time now. Lots of things to do getting a startup company going, so I haven't had a lot of time to take it out shooting.

I do have more things coming for it, I got parts for a complete 6.5 PRC upper, just waiting on the barrel. I've also got a FDN 17X scope coming, courtesy of US Optics, should make for some pretty sick photos. I've got an updated receiver designed, with raw aluminum coming tomorrow, I should have the final version of it machined by the end of this week, more pictures to follow once I have the optics.

It's been busy, I'm now working on this AR (and a lever action) full time now. Lots of things to do getting a startup company going, so I haven't had a lot of time to take it out shooting.

I do have more things coming for it, I got parts for a complete 6.5 PRC upper, just waiting on the barrel. I've also got a FDN 17X scope coming, courtesy of US Optics, should make for some pretty sick photos. I've got an updated receiver designed, with raw aluminum coming tomorrow, I should have the final version of it machined by the end of this week, more pictures to follow once I have the optics.
Is the FDN mil adjustment? Seems like they only have 2 that are moa?