new AR project 7mm-08

Great thread almost went with the 7mm-08 myself but ordered a 6.5 creedmoor barrel instead will be a couple more months for me acquiring parts is that a adjustable gasblock on your 7mm-08

Great thread almost went with the 7mm-08 myself but ordered a 6.5 creedmoor barrel instead will be a couple more months for me acquiring parts is that a adjustable gasblock on your 7mm-08

Kind of the same thing, I have 6.5x55, 6.5 grendal, 260 and now a 6.5 creedmore, I just had Gunwerks make me 28 Nosler so I need to cut back on calibers

I was seriously considering an adjustable gas block because I'd heard the AR 308's tend to be over gassed any issues with that in your 7mm-08?

No sir working great son far but I only fired maybe 20 rounds through it

Let me know if you are interested in mine I am going to sell it to reduce calibers

I have built a few AR's in 7mm 08 working on a 6mm45/223 right now but back to the 7mm 08 I find it to be a great cartridge for the set up good down range power and easy shooting, use Pac-Nor match + barrels have not tried any others Pac-Nor is so close to me so if there is a problem, just run up there all have been in the 22" bull style or slightly smaller diameter barrels. I used a dpms 308 for sizes and never looked back. sorry your getting rid of that one I would have go rid of one of the others built right they are a fine field weapon best

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.