MagnetoSpeed - kudos and thanks

Jimbeaux82

I would like to give thanks and kudos to MagnetoSpeed. I was affected by the recent , historic floods in LA in March where my workshop was flooded and inundated with 2 feet of water. Thankfully my house did not flood but 3 more inches and it would have. Anyway, I had received the new MagnetoSpeed V3 as a Christmas present from my children and had used it 1 time. It was stored on a low shelf in my workshop thus was completely inundated. So I dried the unit out and tested it and it would not work, not surprised as it is a combination of magnetics and electronic components which do not play well with water. So I packaged it up and sent it back to MS and explained what happened and asked them to please repair it and send me the bill as I did not expect a warranty to cover this issue. MS replied back that they had replaced or repaired all components and were sending the unit back to me at no charge.

MS certainly went above and beyond what I expected and wanted to give them a big "Thank You" and let our members know of their response.

Jimbeaux

That is a powerful showing of compassion that really resonates with me. The management at MagnetoSpeed are to be commended for sure.

+3, that's how good management builds a business. If you don't think your customer service (good or bad) doesn't get noticed, stay tuned to this forum.

Way to go Magspeed and thanks to the poster for sharing. This is what we like to hear about customer service.....Rich

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.