Kudos to Weatherby!!!!!

How do you mean? Like push people to browning rifles? Idk what the other poster meant but they definitely make a magnum action still. I have a Portugal made 416 rem with an OAL of 3.600
Take a look at options offered on Browning vs option offered in Winchester models.
It started way back when the discontinued the BOSS (now some people don't like it, besides the point) on the Winchesters but still offered it on Browning, trying to push people to Browning. I believe now it is discontinued on all.

Take a look at options offered on Browning vs option offered in Winchester models.
It started way back when the discontinued the BOSS (now some people don't like it, besides the point) on the Winchesters but still offered it on Browning, trying to push people to Browning. I believe now it is discontinued on all.

I very much dislike browning but to their credit I think they are just trimming fat off the Winchester production line. The coyote lite SR in 300 wsm, 7mm WSM, and 6.5 PRC woulda/shoulda been a huge seller but it wasn't. I wanted a 300 wsm but oh well

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.