Lubbock Texas reloading

Jon Trammel is one and I'd stack his work against anyone…plus, he's just a good dude.

Used to shoot against him quite a bit in Graham. Also had him build a few benchrest rifles for me.
I've heard he is a master gunsmith. Where did you shoot in Graham? We have a lake house on the west side of PK and I didn't know if there was a range close.

It's west of the lake on gun range rd…it's a private range that goes to 500m. Used to be a silhouette based club and they shot longer range benchrest stuff…clays and step back in the day.

I haven't been a member out there for over 5 years but if you're interested I'm sure Jon would give you the info.

Yeas ago Aaron Royal was in Lubbock teaching some long range work, if he's still around he'd probably know someone local.
That was a decade ago at least, hope he's still doing well.
Cold zero ammo I think was his business name

The only person I know who lives in Lubbock, TX is a bleeding liberal. Friend who I tolerate when we are not talking politics or the environment. Which, sometimes leaves little to discuss.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Must be a transplant from 512...806 isn't exactly known as a liberal breeding ground, Wreck 'Em.

Thanks for all the recommendations. I ended up talking with John in Breckenridge and we are going to thread the barrel and put a thunder beast ultra 7 on it. Then he's going to do all the load development and load 300 rounds for me. Super stoked. Thanks again

Awesome. So I did the paper copy in the shop then he said I need to go online and do part of it? Is that what you did?
No I used my local Silencer Shop affiliate here in Amarillo and did their single Shot Trust. Answered the questions online, went in and used the Kiosk to take picture and finger prints, waited a week or so and got all my paperwork to look over, certified and then they transmitted all of it. They also checked for errors and such. I know that Sharp Shooters in Lubbock was a Silencer Shop store with the Kiosk.