Lrp beginners course close to me?

probably a fudd

My business partner and I are looking into getting into some long range training classes without having to drive 1000mi. Does anyone know of any that are close-ish to Indiana? Closest I've found online is west TX, AZ and FL. For a 2 day intro class, that would require 5 days minimum for us. We'd like to find one closer to us, 300 mile range if possible. We own a very small company and those other places I've seen would take too much time, travel and expense, on top of being a newer business and we just can't do that right now. Any help/recommendations are greatly appreciated. TIA!!

Ps, I know this Sig 716 gen 1 isn't exactly long range precision. It's the only pic i have of a rifle I own right now.

Attachments

• 20230712_073624.jpg
    20230712_073624.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 29
Yeah, I've looked into it. It's in west TX. It's farther than I want to go at this point. Once I get some experience in lrp, I may consider the drive. It's just too far for me at this time. Thanks for the recommendation though. I appreciate it
Sorry. I thought it listed the address as Alabama. Still a long ways but better than west Texas.

Good luck in your search.

I know it's still a pretty far drive, but look at North East Texas Tactical in Terrell, TX. They have a 1day intro course for $450 and there range goes out to 1 mile. I took their course and it was good. I was able to hit the mile target that day. Let me know if you have any questions.

My business partner and I are looking into getting into some long range training classes without having to drive 1000mi. Does anyone know of any that are close-ish to Indiana? Closest I've found online is west TX, AZ and FL. For a 2 day intro class, that would require 5 days minimum for us. We'd like to find one closer to us, 300 mile range if possible. We own a very small company and those other places I've seen would take too much time, travel and expense, on top of being a newer business and we just can't do that right now. Any help/recommendations are greatly appreciated. TIA!!

Ps, I know this Sig 716 gen 1 isn't exactly long range precision. It's the only pic i have of a rifle I own right now.
Check with K&M Shooting Complex not sure about the distance from you or when classes are available but they have accommodations there. Also I was a member at Strategic Edge in chapel Hill Tennessee. They offer long range training classes as well.