New addition to my level 1 course

@Barbourcreek, I just checked the website as I was interested in signing up for this and don't see this offering anymore. Am I missing something?

Also, for the Level 1 course, I understand I don't really need to bring anything, but if I wanted to kit myself out for being able to utilize what I learn in the course, what should I consider purchasing. Price, while a factor, is not a limiter. Thanks!

@Barbourcreek, I just checked the website as I was interested in signing up for this and don't see this offering anymore. Am I missing something?

Also, for the Level 1 course, I understand I don't really need to bring anything, but if I wanted to kit myself out for being able to utilize what I learn in the course, what should I consider purchasing. Price, while a factor, is not a limiter. Thanks!
Call 3348450000 ask for James.

Been waiting for better weather let me get on that. This week

A little off topic but is there a reason you prefer the sig kilo 8 or 10k to say a vortex fury with AB?
Furry is slow to give data
Rotating screen
And have a hard time getting through rain and picking up animals at 1400 +
Hope this helps
Sig is night and day better other than glass

My new app works with both!