Shooting Courses in Missouri?

First post, but I've been lurking for quite awhile. The only range that I'm aware of in the Saint Louis area with long range is Benchrest Rifle Club. I've been a member for nearly 20 years and have never heard it called anything other than Benchrest and my FIL has been a member before they moved to the Wright City property. For those familiar, they were near the 370 bridge in the Earth City bottoms.

They do have classes there, but you'd need to be a member. In recent years they have become much tighter on membership as we've had some issues with unsafe shooters (who have been getting weeded out). To become a member you must be sponsored by an existing member who will essentially vouch for your ethics and character.

That said, it's a world class facility. Up to 600 yards with the standard membership. You can pay an additional fee if you want to shoot out to 1200 yards. 600 yard range has concrete pits, steel at various distances. It's not cheap but not crazy at $275/year.

Robert, what would pricing be for your place in KC?
The price is KC is $1,000 a day for the range and instruction. That can be for one person or 5; doesn't matter. It's a flat rate.

So a group of 5 for 2 days there would be a great way to do it.