Shooting Courses in Missouri?

sefar

I live in St. Louis, looking for a while for some long range or even basic shooting training. I am self taught and my teacher isn't very bright!
Asymmetric Solutions used to offer some training but now they focus more on tactical training and have government contracts. Other than trying to fly with a bunch of ammo and a rifle and trusting the airline, anyone know of other options?

Thanks.

You can check with ST. Louis Rifle Club…or their new name Benchrest.
They may know of someone.

Thanks a ton! I am on the wait list for the mid range event to qualify for the long range training.

I live in St. Louis, looking for a while for some long range or even basic shooting training. I am self taught and my teacher isn't very bright!
Asymmetric Solutions used to offer some training but now they focus more on tactical training and have government contracts. Other than trying to fly with a bunch of ammo and a rifle and trusting the airline, anyone know of other options?

Thanks.
We offer training in KCMO at the G.A. Precision range. I'd be glad to help you with that. I was talking with some guys about setting up a class in St Louis but I still haven't heard any details to move forward

I'm wanting to setup a class at some ranges in South Mo if that interests you.

If you're able to travel to NE Louisiana I offer very reasonable rates for custom 1/1 training.

Feel free to reach out at [email protected]

We offer training in KCMO at the G.A. Precision range. I'd be glad to help you with that. I was talking with some guys about setting up a class in St Louis but I still haven't heard any details to move forward

I'm wanting to setup a class at some ranges in South Mo if that interests you.

If you're able to travel to NE Louisiana I offer very reasonable rates for custom 1/1 training.

Feel free to reach out at [email protected]
St. Louis or South Mo is of interest, it it develops, keep me in mind as well. Thank you!

What time of the year is good for y'all? I'll get something scheduled at a range!

If anyone in St. Louis wants to be the liaison for a range there in St Lou I'd be happy to work with you.

What specific range are you talking about in St. Louis? The only range that I am familiar of is actually in Wright city Missouri, but they do call them selves rifle club of St. Louis, which is about 45 minutes west of St. Louis. they are very particular about courses of fire and classes being taught and they require people to be certified to shoot 600 or beyond.

I have a location outside KC called Lone Jack if anyone is interested there. We can go out to 1,000 yards. Range has lodging if interested as well as movers, multiple props, a ton of various steel, and is completely private. It offers a LOT and is very nice.

I would need about 5 people to make it worth it. I could do 1-2-3 days. Whatever is best for y'all. I could do weekend or week days. Basically, I could accommodate most any need you may have. I would have rifles/ammo available for rent/buy if that helps anyone as well.

I have discussed some stuff in southern Mo as well but nothing locked in as of yet.

Feel free to reach out at: [email protected] if you have any questions