LRH Site Traffic Is Up 45% Over Last Year!

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
For August, the number of different poeple visiting the site is up by 45% over August of last year.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

8-2010-visitors.jpg

...well I'll just go ahead and say it: theres less and less long range hunting posts and more and more junque posts, the site is getting diluted. I thought this place was about long range hunting.

I've been reading and absorbing quite a bit from this forum, so I for one am happy to be one of the 45%.

Len,

Keep up the excellent work. You cannot make everyone happy but this is by far the best site I visited and a member of ... and like others darn happy to be part of it.

Thanks again for everything that you do for LRH.

V/R

Ed

Great site Len. I know you occasionally take some heat over the commercial side of the site these, but to me it is great to see someone take something they love to do and be able to make at least a little money doing it (AND give us a great place to hang out!). LRH is a symbol of what is great about America in my opinion. Keep up the good work!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.