Happy new year LRH friends

Calvin45

Just wanting to wish everyone the happiest new year and give thanks for the year that's been and how we're still here at the end of it. God is good. God has been good. And I have to trust that He will be good.

Been a heck of a year. This time last year I lost my job as a pastor, our small town church had to close, COVID was hard on anything small, business, church, family,
Everything. I learned to be the stay at home dad to 4 small children. That was so hard, both feeling like I had no idea what I was doing and swallowing my pride and making peace with not being the sole provider for a season of life.

My dad had a heart attack and almost died this year. What a wake up call. Cherish the time.

I've finished my masters of Divinity, starting my bachelor of education in January while possibly working on my doctorate simultaneously. Thank God for student loans or this isn't possible. End goal is probably a high school English teacher with strong involvement in local ministry of the church in general as well.

I want to to thank you all for being one of the most encouraging communities I'm privileged to be part of, and apologize for those times I get a little too riled up and have to make some amends 😬😁.

Happy new year everyone.

Just wanting to wish everyone the happiest new year and give thanks for the year that's been and how we're still here at the end of it. God is good. God has been good. And I have to trust that He will be good.

Been a heck of a year. This time last year I lost my job as a pastor, our small town church had to close, COVID was hard on anything small, business, church, family,
Everything. I learned to be the stay at home dad to 4 small children. That was so hard, both feeling like I had no idea what I was doing and swallowing my pride and making peace with not being the sole provider for a season of life.

My dad had a heart attack and almost died this year. What a wake up call. Cherish the time.

I've finished my masters of Divinity, starting my bachelor of education in January while possibly working on my doctorate simultaneously. Thank God for student loans or this isn't possible. End goal is probably a high school English teacher with strong involvement in local ministry of the church in general as well.

I want to to thank you all for being one of the most encouraging communities I'm privileged to be part of, and apologize for those times I get a little too riled up and have to make some amends 😬😁.

Happy new year everyone.

Thanks, everybody for the great year on LRH! Count your blessings and be grateful for all you have. With help from those around us (and from above) we'll get through what lies ahead. Happy New Year!!!