Lost my touch

Pa Grizz

Iam losing my touch when going after moose.Two years ago it took 8 minutes last year 20 minutes.This one took me an hour.I guess its time to retire.The people in the picture are the hunters

Attachments

• P1010739.jpg
    P1010739.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 141
Iam losing my touch when going after moose.Two years ago it took 8 minutes last year 20 minutes.This one took me an hour.I guess its time to retire.The people in the picture are the hunters

Ok, I'll bite. Are you just rubbing it in, or what? That is a beautiful bull. I have been putting in for a moose tag since I was 12 with no success. 38 years.

Steve

Don't be surprise if you get a response like ...

Is it acceptable to be a smartmouth?

I got it for much less. :cool:

Well done Sir, enjoy some good eats and thanks for sharing.

Moose harvest is on my bucket list. gun)

Cheers!

Ed

Ok, I'll bite. Are you just rubbing it in, or what? That is a beautiful bull. I have been putting in for a moose tag since I was 12 with no success. 38 years.

Steve
It took me 29 years to get mine.That was the one that took 8 minutes.Not trying to rub it in.Just having fun

And I suppose you're going to tell us that you shot your bull with a .22LR right between the eyes at 10 paces?! :rolleyes:

All kidding aside, that is a very nice bull. Congrats! it sounds like you are pretty familiar with the area you hunt to have success like that.

And I suppose you're going to tell us that you shot your bull with a .22LR right between the eyes at 10 paces?! :rolleyes:

All kidding aside, that is a very nice bull. Congrats! it sounds like you are pretty familiar with the area you hunt to have success like that.
Slingshot with a mirror over my shoulder

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.