Looking good ideas to take son hunting thanksgiving week

Was gonna throw Ohio in the mix also being the gun season begins the first Monday in December but again, it wasn't TG week. Seems like unless you have private ground in Ohio, deer season with firearm is pretty busy. Bow is the best hunt in Ohio IMO even on public land. Having leased land in Ohio and hunted public ground, I still prefer public ground with archery gear.

If you can't find another option, I live in north east Alabama, between Atlanta and Birmingham. You can get a three day hunting license via the website at outdoors Alabama. I'll put you on deer. may not be a buck but if the weather is half way descent you will see something. Send text to 256 4997781 for more information. No money to me. Just your trip and stay in motel.

If your thinking about Texas. On Texas hunting forum there is an outfitter page where hunts are posted. You will also see guys who have private property posting some cull buck and doe hunts pretty cheap. Work buddy found a cheap hunt to take his daughter several years ago.