Looking for input: long range hunting scope

Jeremy,

The Rudolph VH 4-16x50mm is a very good option!
It is very fantastic "value for money" and if you do not like it, you send it back and we guarantee your money back!

039a57c78fe48bdbf401484a1a00c34c_zps52c0e823.jpg

Todd Neice
Cell: 330 705 7458
E-Mail: [email protected]

If you are covering many miles on foot.....I realize you'll want to save weight...but I'd second the NightForce option. I've humped my rifles many miles on uneven terrain...and not being a ballerina...I've had my share of spills. I'd gladly carry a few extra ounces in the form of a very robust scope...that I know will hold up to my graceful abuse:D.

To the Rudolph guy.....your website needs more information. You don't list internal adjustment amounts or windage. Also, Why no zero stops? Also, have your turret mechanisms been updated...see this video review:

Can't recommend a scope with many "Unknowns."

Wayne

Last edited by a moderator:
Wayne,

The VH 4-16x50mm model's turrets can be zeroed....it has the capped pop-up turrets.
This is a hunting scope and not a tactical scope with exposed turrets.

9e7a26e5b6d63672f93f0095a885bf0f_zps0a38cf57.jpg

The youtube you referring to is a different model (Tactical 6-24x50mm) and the turret mechanism has been updated.
Will send a sample to Greg (Orkan) who did the video reveiw, to do an update.

Regards

Rudolph Optics

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.