Looking for a scope for my 300 win mag ridgeline

Hectorgomez

I just picked up a Ridgeline in 300 win, 26" barrel. I currently run Leupolds and Burris XTR II and III's.
What scope would you recommend? I would like to stay $1,500 to $2,000.
Also ring recommendation would be helpful.
Thanks in advance.

Leupold vx6 would be one that I'd consider. Seekin rings are always a good choice. But will admit I'm giving advice based on what my needs would be. Might give some more detail. Like second or front focal, how far you intend to shoot, going to dial, is weight of scope an issue, power range. Lots of great scopes in your price range. Good luck with your search and enjoy.

Leupold vx6 would be one that I'd consider. Seekin rings are always a good choice. But will admit I'm giving advice based on what my needs would be. Might give some more detail. Like second or front focal, how far you intend to shoot, going to dial, is weight of scope an issue, power range. Lots of great scopes in your price range. Good luck with your search and enjoy.
Thank you.

I just picked up a Ridgeline in 300 win, 26" barrel. I currently run Leupolds and Burris XTR II and III's.
What scope would you recommend? I would like to stay $1,500 to $2,000.
Also ring recommendation would be helpful.
Thanks in advance.
Leupold 6HD 44mm ,long action pickrail Nightforce Rings (low)
You can get a bubble level top cap ,works great.
6HD's are kind of hard to fine right now
And in your price range would make an excellent scope.

I've got one for my Blaser R8 in 300 Win mag, and love it. Took a 6x6 elk a couple years with no problem (see picture under my name)