What scope for a Christensen Ridgeline Scout in 300 BO

KyleC

Having a fit trying to decide what scope or optic to put on this Christensen Ridgeline Scout in 300 Blackout. Bought it mainly for fun and because I have a 30 Cal Thunderbeast Suppressor. I've toyed with the notion of putting a Trijicon ACOG on it but that would put my cheek way off the comb because the ACOG would sit a lot taller than a traditional scope. I'm mainly going to shoot subsonic loads. Maybe use it to call varmints into close range? Haven't really any budget in mind. Ideas?

Attachments

• christensen-arms-ridgeline-scout-tan-bolt-action-rifle-308-winchester-16in-1739962-1.jpg
    christensen-arms-ridgeline-scout-tan-bolt-action-rifle-308-winchester-16in-1739962-1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 31
I looked through the EOTECH Vudu 1-10x28 at the gun counter the other day and I've been eyeing a shorty blackout bolt rifle ever since! Whatever optic you get, that gun looks fun!

I put an ATN with LRF on my bolt 300 BO, the build in ballistic calculator actually did a decent job with the subsonic rainbow trajectory, and worked both day and night. I put a cheek rest on it to accommodate the much higher sight line of the ATN:
300 blk.jpg