$300-$500 new scope input for .300 win mag

I would really appreciate that! I'm not buying anything till after the first of the year so if you don't get to it tomorrow no big deal but would like to know! I use the higher powers a lot myself and maybe that's causing me some grief in my shooting I don't know but I don't see myself personally being able to see a paper plate at 1000 yards and have it look big enough to hold onto with a small powered scope!

The swfa super sniper has awesome reviews and I love mine. Beat the daylights it of it out hunting muleys in Rocky desert mountains never lost zero or tracked wrong. Going to buy another

They are in the consideration still just price checking and trying to find a good variable power. I too have heard nothing but good things about them!!!

Vortex PST 4-16x50 SFP for $499 if you shoot in mils. I'll send a pm of where at. Not sure if against rules to post where. Shows sale dates are over but it still works.

Have the Zeiss Conquest on a couple of rifles and they seem to be pretty nice scopes. One is on a 7mm rum and other is on a 300 sarum. Mine both have the rapid z 800 reticle, using the Zeiss calculator they seem to be pretty close. Seen one the other day that had target or hunting turrets, not sure what the difference is, but it was pretty close to the price you were considering. Happy holidays

I highly recommend you check out the newest version of the vx2 leupold. Don't judge leupold glass performance by the scopes they sold even 3 years ago. they have come leaps and bounds in recent times. Even a vx1 has the same glass and coatings as the vari x III did just a few years ago and not to many poo pooed on those scopes and payed over 500 dollars. Adjust inflation and go and buy a vx1 today at 200 bucks and youll see how much bang for the buck your getting. there sure not those old friction adjustable leupold scopes. the couple new vx1s I have are every bit as good of glass as my conquest and are backed with one of the best warrantees in the business.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.