Long Range Pursuit TV Show

Aaron,

I really like the new show. ...especially the technical stuff.

I wouldn't even mine an episode every now and then that let's hunting take a back seat and focuses a whole lot more on dialing in and practice at long range and extreme long range.

Perhaps you could compare a couple of calibers side by side at 1k+?

Keep up the good work.

I hope your daughter gets that sheep in the next episode. I have to commend her for not rushing and jerking the trigger when you guys were telling her to hurry up and shoot. ;-)

Regards,
Richard

I really like your show. I am just getting into long range hunting and feel as if you guys have great tips and great hunting. You guys are my favorite show on the Sportsmans Channel. Second favorite would have to be The Crusade with Pam Zaitz and I like that show for other reasons :). Anyways keep up the good work. I am glad to see you say the savage LRH has shot good because I just ordered one to make my first long range rig!

Aaron,
First off I want to say thanks for a great show, Best of the West is just not the same anymore, you guys are doing a great job with your new program.
I love to see the gunsmithing as most guys do, you guys have some trick CNC equipment(keep it coming). Oh and was that a Pierce action on the rifle that took the 1070yd bull? What caliber?(7lrm)

I am just getting into long range hunting and like botw and long range pursuit. I have no complaints however, I would like to see some shows dedicated to the aquiring the long range shooting skills and techniques and skills used for long range hunting to find and hunt big game on public land. Brad

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.