Long Range Hunting Video

That video is the reason I am getting serious aobut the long range stuff. I used to only shoot long range to see if I could do it. Now I do it to see if I can do better than expected with a true hunting rifle. Rem. 700 ADL .30-06 with a synthetic stock. all I've done to it is put a variable power scope and glass bed the action. shoots nickel sized groups at 100 yards with my old 3-9 power redfield.

Re: Beyond a RipOff

B1g b0re,

Seems you have a problem with our video Beyond Belief?

Which elk are you referring to that was wounded because we did not have an ACI??

I must have missed the dog wounding also??

Might you have an axe to grind??

Re: Beyond a RipOff

Hey john nice to see you got some free time to check in with us. Any news on you next videos? I thought I had heard end of March.

The video is excellent. It is the reason I got into this long range stuff. I'd never shot @ a target or much of anything past 300 yds, then I watched that video. It just kinda shows you that it is possible for someone to take game consistantly and cleanly @ extreme distances. Before I watched this video I was a naysayer like many others and would call BS on anyone saying they could pop a balloon @ 600 or 700 yards, then I tried it. All it takes is some familiarity with the ballistics of your gun and a lot of practice and you can hit the mark every time @ these extreme ranges.

John- Any info on the next video would be greatly appreciated.

Release date for the following video set is June 1. We hoped to have it sooner but we are still working out some distribution and content issues.

Thanks for the interest.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.