Long Range Video???

I have the DVD. I thought it was pretty good. They have a specialized camera that attaches to the scope and the viewer can see the actual aim point when the trigger is pulled. They show how this can all be done with a factory Weatherby rifle. While it can be done I'm sure they had some modifications they don't tell you about. Some of the animals are a little hard to see but for the most part the video I thought was very well made. I enjoy all long range hunting videos, I wish there was more, I enjoy seeing how everyone has their own way of long range hunting. I would deffinately reccomend purchasing it for any long range hunting enthusiast.

I have the video also and it is interesting to watch. Like the pervious post indicated, Thompson has his own way of LR shooting. I attended his school and had a good time and was able to shoot to 1200 yards with a stock rifle, which I purchased. This is what first hooked me into LR shooting. After, Thompson, I saw one of John Burns's Best of the West Video's which, was also very interesting. Since then, I have had a few custom rifles built and set up for LR hunting using both their systems.

The last LR Video that I purchased was by Defensive Edge and I really enjoyed watching it. In fact, I like this system and can't wait to sign up for one of his classes. Search the site and see for your self. It's really a good system.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.