Long Range Hunting Build Question: Need Help!

Not sure what the budget has to do with getting people's opinions on aftermarket stocks they've actually used and have experience with. If the majority of responses lean heavily to one brand over another then I would save up the money necessary to go that route. Just gathering opinions and feedback from people who have already gone down this road.
You stated that money was a larger factor in deciding what stock to use. Not going to recommend a $1500 stock to someone that doesn't plan on ever spending that much money. There are lots of good stocks in different prices ranges where people feel comfortable paying. That being said I just bought a couple of really nice used manners heavy fiberglass stocks for $600. You might get lucky and snatch of of those up.

If you don't want to spend the $$ on an AG Composites, Manners, or McMillan, and you want it in less time, this is the option for you:

They post discount codes on Rokslide pretty regularly. I have a version of that stock coming for a Savage that I paid less than $400 for using the discount code and getting free shipping.
Thank you…I'm interested in your feedback on it once you have it on the Savage.

What are your primary intentions for the rifle? Packing up and down mountains or hunting from a deer stand and target shooting? If you're not looking to pack it up and down mountains, I'd go for a little heavier than all carbon. Ultralight rifles are harder to shoot, and kick more. The fiberglass option from AG is 8oz heavier. I have one on order. Reviews from SHOT show are good.
Which fiberglass model did you go with? I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on it once you get it installed and have some time behind the trigger.

Hard to beat a McMillan for $625

Which fiberglass model did you go with? I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on it once you get it installed and have some time behind the trigger.
I went with the Visigoth this time. I have always liked it and planned to order it and at the last minute changed my mind on the last couple, well this time I stuck with it. They said 3 month lead time so probably looking at April before I get it. I will let you know what I think, when I get it.