Long Range Elk Gun

I just had 300 WM built by Benchmark Barrels (#2 competition barrels behind Bartlien, with many world records to their name). Other smiths include GAP Precision, SAC.

I just had 300 WM built by Benchmark Barrels (#2 competition barrels behind Bartlien, with many world records to their name). Other smiths include GAP Precision, SAC.

I'd like to see the stats where you got your information

Have you looked at the defensive edge LRKM? That is a true long-range gun! Maybe more than you need though. But a very unique and awesome performing weapon designed from the ground up to be a lr hunter!

Well Boyzs I have finally made my decision on the calibre rifle I am buying. I am going to buy myself a .338 Remington Ultra Mag. Now all I have to do is decide on the manufacture. I am leaning towards the Montana Rifle Co. Rifle, very sexy, sort of like a beautiful woman on steroids. :D

Montana is my next door neighbour being in Alberta, Canada myself. Thank you all for your time and for sharing your wealth and in-depth knowledge with me. gun)

Darren

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.