Loading for a possible early morning 4th of July range visit. Anyone else!?!?!

This is just a post for fun, not to teach loading, but to celebrate our great nation's Independence Day!
These are my fun loads out to 1226 yards. That's as far as my range allows as long as no one else is there. I sized 50 pieces of brass with a RCBS X Die, not meant for extreme accuracy, but will feed smoothly and I shouldn't ever have to trim. I'll use the last of my Nosler J4 Match 30-168gr for my 308 win PSS. I have 72 bullets left, don't ask how lol. So I'll either load 50 of those, or save 50 and mix with 30-168 CC 2nd's. I'll know once I get there if I can shoot out to 1226, 1000, or only 800 yards. In any case it will be a relaxing and fun way to celebrate our 4th of July. Happy Birthday A got back from the range

Just got back from the range. went yesterday my r15 vtr predator in .223 would not cycle on my hand loads or factory ammo. I took the gas block off and put bolt carrier into my sonic cleaner. looking thru the gas port the hole in the gas tube was smaller than the port hole of the gas block. tape the tube with 9/64 bit to match the block put it back on an aligned it and went back to the range today and it cycles like a champ. Great groups from 100 to 400 yards. figured 4 of july my range might be closed or packed.

I'm going to shoot a gummy bear, just for you.

We have ten of these to try out penetration with a couple hammer bullets !!

Have not laughed so hard at your intro in years. enjoyed the complete veido and the gummy bears are perfect subject my grand kids had to watch it to. Keep up these great veidos.

I love going to the range on the weekend of the 4th! As good as fireworks.
I'll be running test loads using 7828ssc for 6.5prc and 7wsm as well as dialing in my front stuffer, which always makes a nice boom. cheers