Loading for a possible early morning 4th of July range visit. Anyone else!?!?!

xsn10s

This is just a post for fun, not to teach loading, but to celebrate our great nation's Independence Day!
These are my fun loads out to 1226 yards. That's as far as my range allows as long as no one else is there. I sized 50 pieces of brass with a RCBS X Die, not meant for extreme accuracy, but will feed smoothly and I shouldn't ever have to trim. I'll use the last of my Nosler J4 Match 30-168gr for my 308 win PSS. I have 72 bullets left, don't ask how lol. So I'll either load 50 of those, or save 50 and mix with 30-168 CC 2nd's. I'll know once I get there if I can shoot out to 1226, 1000, or only 800 yards. In any case it will be a relaxing and fun way to celebrate our 4th of July. Happy Birthday America!!!

I got my 338 ammo loaded up the other evening . hopefully we get a dry day , or two , to go shoot over the weekend . so far Sunday looks dry . our range starts at 600 and goes to 2000 , then we back up from there . I just got back from a 100 - 500 meter range , I sighted in a rifle I've been working on for my Grandson . I got to load these up , so it's ready when he comes to visit . I hope the shooting bug bites him .

Looking to install this by Saturday and go have some fun.

It's AR and Handgun Sunday! Happy 4th everyone

20210701_141120.jpg

This is just a post for fun, not to teach loading, but to celebrate our great nation's Independence Day!
These are my fun loads out to 1226 yards. That's as far as my range allows as long as no one else is there. I sized 50 pieces of brass with a RCBS X Die, not meant for extreme accuracy, but will feed smoothly and I shouldn't ever have to trim. I'll use the last of my Nosler J4 Match 30-168gr for my 308 win PSS. I have 72 bullets left, don't ask how lol. So I'll either load 50 of those, or save 50 and mix with 30-168 CC 2nd's. I'll know once I get there if I can shoot out to 1226, 1000, or only 800 yards. In any case it will be a relaxing and fun way to celebrate our 4th of July. Happy Birthday America!!!
I have rounds loaded up for 8 different rifles that I will be shooting on the fourth. Going to be an all day event.

Been "exercising " the Second on the 4th for a few years also. More fun than having a fifth on the 4th, and not being able to go forth on the 5th. ☹️
What? Celebrate the 2nd, then celebrate the 5th to cool down, all on the 4th. Time travel at it's best.
@xsn10s , great idea - if you were close and in a place not under fire watch, I'd offer you my Tannerite to ring it in with a boom.
Wish my range had > 300 yards....

What? Celebrate the 2nd, then celebrate the 5th to cool down, all on the 4th. Time travel at it's best.
@xsn10s , great idea - if you were close and in a place not under fire watch, I'd offer you my Tannerite to ring it in with a boom.
Wish my range had > 300 yards....
Yes it's hot over here in Eastern Orygun. That's why I may need to limit my range down to 100 yards, maybe 550 yards if really dry and there are people at the range.