Lieca 1200 LRF

Brent

I ordered a tripod adapter for my 10x42 Liecas and when I went in to pick them up the guy that ordered them for me said the bought a tripod adapter for the LRF 1200 for stock too. He also said they tried them out and with them on the tripod they got over 1200 yards every time and it has been nothing but blue sky and 80+ deg too. He said about 1000 is all they could get by hand at best and they had to work at that to get it.

The bino adapter is GREAT!! Talk about comfortable viewing!!! They are in the must take item list now.

Other binos of similar body size will work with it also and thats a plus.

Truly a whole new viewing experience with high power binos on a tripod, WOW! Those Big Eyes some of you use just got to be just out of this world!!

I could not agree with you more. The Leica 10x42s are incredible but to get the most out of them a tripod is a great investment,same for the LRF1200. I see guys trying to range stuff then getting frustrated with the gear when it will not read the distance only because they can not hold it still enough

Yes, The bigeyes on a tripod is the way to go.

If you think just a pair of binoculars is better with a tripod just imagine 22x wide angle in both spotters or a set with 3 turrets and 3 sets of eye pieces.
Click on webshots to see a turret setup.
Later
DC
webshots

[ 09-14-2002: Message edited by: Darryl Cassel ]

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.