Let's see your Varmint rifles !

Regardless of the intent of placing the beer can, the image is that rifles and beer go together. And that is NOT the image we as hunters and gun owners need portrayed in a public forum.

While I agree that guns and booze dont mix...its merely a picture...lighten up a little ...stop being so PC. If the gun was sittin next to a pile of empties then you'd have a better case...but you dont so just chillax for now.

While I agree that guns and booze dont mix...its merely a picture...lighten up a little ...stop being so PC. If the gun was sittin next to a pile of empties then you'd have a better case...but you dont so just chillax for now.

Call Wayne LaPierre and see what he thinks.

FYI its the same beer in all the pics. And it is unopened. I thought it was a good reference of how blue the sky was.
If you have never been to Nevada shooting ground squirrels you wouldn't understand, after a day of red mist in the desert one must wash it down with icy cold beer.

Just sit the problem can at 4-600 yards and blow it up...then post the pic of the sploded can with the gun that did it...problem solved....shook up beer cans splode good.....

Just sit the problem can at 4-600 yards and blow it up...then post the pic of the sploded can with the gun that did it...problem solved....shook up beer cans splode good.....

Then he will have us reminding him to clean up the dang can and not leave it laying there.
Personaly I buy the can for a reference of how blue the sky was =let it go

then post the pic of the sploded can with the gun that did it...

Then he will have us reminding him to clean up the dang can.....

Hence cleaning it up....I agree, let it go.....nice guns and a beautiful blue sky.....

Nice rifles! CooperNV

A little jealous though, my varmint arsenal is not that versed.

If there were holes through the beer can then at least we could say you picked up after yourself. LOL

There are worse things out there that people are doing while in possession of guns. And it is only one can unopened.

Just shoot straight everyone