Lets hear it from the Michiganders!!

I live in southern Gladwin county and shoot at MCSC in Midland & at a Private gun club in Pinconning both long ranggun)

Hay all
Live west of big rapids ! Sounds like a few Michiganders out there ! I have a 100 yard set up in back but need to move on out so i can get the feel of a real long shot . So far 525 is as far as i have shot that was ranged in wyoming on a lope ! 270 wsm spun him a round was a realy cool sight !

HEY! I am from Michigan too! just west of Flint in Swartzcreek, its not as bad as it sounds.
We have a bunch of hunters here, and a lot of target shooters.

GO WINGS!!!!!

Hello to all f'ellow Michiganders. I'm new to long range shooting & hunting. It seems like its hard to find places to shoot. I'm in Otisville. The farthest I can shoot is about 400yds. Any suggestions.

Hello to all f'ellow Michiganders. I'm new to long range shooting & hunting. It seems like its hard to find places to shoot. I'm in Otisville. The farthest I can shoot is about 400yds. Any suggestions.

I am running into the same issue. I am in Bloomfield and haven't found anything really over 100yds. I have had an awesome gun for a while now and it is a shame how much it just sits in the safe.

Maybe I should move out west :D

For anyone in northern lower Michigan the alpena and the wurtsmith ranges both
have a 600 yard range. The one at wurtsmith won't be open until the spring and
they also hold f-class matches there at their 300 yard range. It's a real nice range with an affordable price to shoot, only $6 a month.

-Aaron

i have just joined today. and im about 40min north of detroit .
i was just wundering if any 1 knows of any ranges around here that have accses to at least 700yards? i would be willing to drive maybe a hour from here. (richmond michigan)

The name is Mike and I just got on this website a week or two ago. I live in Allegan and have nothing over this way past 200 yards that I'm aware of! I'm a friend of 7mm Mag (Terry) and went out fishing on Huron with him during the Alpena fishing tournament in 2009.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.