Lets hear it from the Michiganders!!

I live in the Midland area. I also shoot at the MCSC. Still need to get my rifle certified for the 600 yard range. This is a very nice club!!!!!

hi
Iam from the Gratiot County area by Carson City Mi. I shoot out of the Kellog range in Ithaca or pine river club. Gun seasons just around the corner. Wish every one a safe and bountyful season.
Bill

I am in Livonia. I belong to the Washtenaw Sportsmans Club. We have a 600 yd range. I also shoot alot at Camp Grayling. After the matches they usually open the range up to any rifle all the way out to 1000 yds.

RBrowning, I was with you all in Battle Creek shooting at the Clay Pigeons at 700 yds and 915yds. I had the green Ford F-250.

Matt

I live in Haslett and am always up for shooting long range, not too many good places that I know of around here. So always looking to try new location or hear about ones that never crossed my path.

Well ya' got a new Michigan member,.. I live in Northeastern lower Michigan just South of Alpena.

I do most my big game hunting out West,.. Idaho, Wyoming, Montana so far. Pretty much due to not being drawn for our wonderful elk lotto for the past 23 years.

I'm still waiting,.. I've got 6 points now since they started that deal.

Thanks MagMan,.. I clicked on the link under your user name,.. looks like your just South of Kalkaska.

I lived over in Charlevoix for about 10 years, right off of US-31 near Burgess Road. The old Big Rock plant was a stone throw away from me.

That was almost 10 years ago.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.