Let's hear from Sauer owners!

Rank your Sauer?

• Total voters
To add to the mix there are three Sauer 202 rifles in our safe. One in 223 that belongs to my wife and I have a 22-250 and a 25.06.
These are all switch barrel rifles and there is a 6.5x55mm barrel in the safe also. They all shoot sub .5 MOA groups.

A Carl Gustaf 3000 which is the Sauer 90 action with a Carl Gustaf barrel and Swedish stock belonging to my Cousin also live in one of our safes. It is in 6.5x55mm and shoots bug holes with RWS ammo.

Sauer Field shot in 6.5 CM. 99 HH at 3375 FPS, half MOA 5 shots @ 100. Not a mountain rifle but lights out for white tails on bean fields. Leupold VX5HD ZL2 firedot reticle. Shooter!
Rosebud, just out of curiosity, what other bullets/ammo have you tested in your Fieldshoot?

I've been looking into the Sauer since they were brought up in the other thread about factory rifles. Now I feel like I need to track one down to get my hands on it.

I feel like I need one of the Ceratech models in 9.3x62!
You're trying to make me release the 9.3 sooner than later, aren't you? ;)

Rosebud, just out of curiosity, what other bullets/ammo have you tested in your Fieldshoot?
STaBall, H4350, varget, 120 ELDM, 140ELDM, 123SST. Used 140 Interlock breaking it in. Half inch and slightly less is about my shooting ability. Old shoulders and neck injuries. I've been deer hunting reason I've not responded sooner. I'm not changing anything at the moment. Hunting season is upon us.

Yep
STaBall, H4350, varget, 120 ELDM, 140ELDM, 123SST. Used 140 Interlock breaking it in. Half inch and slightly less is about my shooting ability. Old shoulders and neck injuries. I've been deer hunting reason I've not responded sooner. I'm not changing anything at the moment. Hunting season is upon us.
I know what you mean. I still have testing to do, but for the rest of the deer season I am going with what I have already tested.