Lets all take a deep breath.....

I really hope LRH doesn't morph into what I often see on other forums. Len seems to do a great job of enforcing the rules on here. I sometimes get bent out of shape when I see someone spouting off about their deep knowledge to disparage someone's opinion. I have a natural tendency to defend the people that are being attacked. I also can appreciate good natured humorous jabs. It is fairly easy to separate the BS from the real world results over time.
BTW - I drive Chevy and GMC trucks. I would have bought a Ford F-250 several years ago, but it was 1" too long to fit in my garage at the time.

I really hope LRH doesn't morph into what I often see on other forums. Len seems to do a great job of enforcing the rules on here. I sometimes get bent out of shape when I see someone spouting off about their deep knowledge to disparage someone's opinion. I have a natural tendency to defend the people that are being attacked. I also can appreciate good natured humorous jabs. It is fairly easy to separate the BS from the real world results over time.
BTW - I drive Chevy and GMC trucks. I would have bought a Ford F-250 several years ago, but it was 1" too long to fit in my garage at the time.
Drives home the point of my earlier post. Guys (and girls) STOP BEING SPLINTERED. Band together. And YES for those who don't know the difference, I was teasing Muddyboots about the truck.

Well I never used Hammer bullets and likely never will. But like the original poster stated it shouldn't be something to argue over. Some people have big egos and no matter what they shoot it is the best and you can't change that. Best thing to do is nod in approval and walk away. Not worth arguing about something so trivial. Shoot what you want and enjoy or suffer the outcome - period.
Oh and glad to see there are other God fearing members in here like me.

I thought you talked the BOSS into letting you trade that thing last year???
Well as luck would have it, her 2008 Trailblazer started to show signs of Oh Crap major repair so we traded it in for a new Grand Cherokee Overland. All I can say is Wow! Air suspension system that can be raised for off road or deep snow, gas mileage surprised us at much better than expected at 25 on trips and has great room for my 16 clodhoppers.

Well I never used Hammer bullets and likely never will. But like the original poster stated it shouldn't be something to argue over. Some people have big egos and no matter what they shoot it is the best and you can't change that. Best thing to do is nod in approval and walk away. Not worth arguing about something so trivial. Shoot what you want and enjoy or suffer the outcome - period.
Oh and glad to see there are other God fearing members in here like me.
Well said, Sir!

Well as luck would have it, her 2008 Trailblazer started to show signs of Oh Crap major repair so we traded it in for a new Grand Cherokee Overland. All I can say is Wow! Air suspension system that can be raised for off road or deep snow, gas mileage surprised us at much better than expected at 25 on trips and has great room for my 16 clodhoppers.
My boss just got a new SUV last Saturday. Mine is starting to get up there with 90k miles. Funny how that works, isn't it? At least you have good company, Brother.
BTW, those size 16 clodhoppers better be spotless when you get in her car!!!

My 2009 Ram 2500 5.7 I bought new has 195K on it, have to add oil at about 3,500 miles. This truck still has factory lifetime drivetrain warranty that was given at time of purchase. Gotta say, only used it a couple times for front axle U joints and intake manifold gasket. Its been one heck of a truck. I pull a 6K boat/trailer a lot for salmon fishing, 21' travel trailer, had slide in camper for years so it is worked pretty hard. Its too bad that like most trucks this age, starting to get rust over rear wheel fenders. Otherwise in great shape. I have no problem taking it on long trips.

And no, Dove bars are not open for discussion nor will I share! I prefer the chocolate ones! 😋😋😋
1642086100954.jpeg

Couldn't care less, which bullets people use. That's like twisted knickers over masks. Vehicles? I'll wade into that drift....
Giving back my company car, a 2018 Subaru Outback Forester. Never thought much of it.
Just picked up this beast, 2003 4x4 Ram 1500 SLT 5.7 Hemi. All the fixes it needed were easy. $2500 + $300 in parts.
20220108_143220.jpg
It has averaged 15mpg over the last 500 miles. Pleased with that.
My boss just got a new SUV last Saturday. Mine is starting to get up there with 90k miles.
My 94 Land Cruiser just turned 300K. I expect at least another 200k out of her, but I think future fuel prices will make that impossible.