let the hoarding begin

vegas steve

federal match primers,varget,and h4350 are virtually impossible to find since the orlando shooting.looks like scrounging around for reloading stuff is gonna start again,hate it.

Oh yeah. After Hillary and Elizabeth Warren win in November your worst nightmare will begin....nothing will be off limits to the "dynamic duo". That is why I am already buying "emergency" supplies of powder, bullets, brass and primers.

Oh yeah. After Hillary and Elizabeth Warren win in November your worst nightmare will begin....nothing will be off limits to the "dynamic duo". That is why I am already buying "emergency" supplies of powder, bullets, brass and primers.

And unfortunately, that is whats gonna happen. Ya just gotta shake your head in disbelief.
Good thing that I have what I need for the rest of my hunting life.

Randy

I have been able to find Unicorn milk and rainbow dust, but R19 and Fed 215 M, nowhere to be found for over a year. .22 lr are just coming available locally- not sure why the supply dried up for a while.

finally found some federal match primers here in ohio. the shop had around 20 bricks on the shelf.they all sold in 2 hours.i bought 2 of them myself.

Steve, when you first posted this thread, I was thinking the same thing. I've watched prices and availability closely since and the prices are steady with the availability increasing for the components I use. If Hitlery prevails in November, perhaps a run on everything will begin. The aftermath of the Sandy Hook run on everything firearm related taught many to increase their inventory.

Yep, the AR15's + 5.56x45 ammo are becoming the hot item here in N.E.PA.. Good thing some of our local gun shops stocked up.

Still pretty quiet here. Yesterday I took a list of components with me and found everything at 3 different stores. Even had 8lb Varget at two of them. I don't use it, but there was no H4350 anywhere. Plenty of IMR Enduron 4451 which is same burn rate. Lots of 5.56/.223 ammo also. If Hitlery is elected in Nov this all may change. VOTE!!!

Lots of hoarding goin on in ohio.we never really recovered from the last one so i found handloads that work in my rifles from the unwanted powders and primers thats always still on the shelves.at least that way i can still compete and hunt when everyone else is still searching for stuff.

Update, Saturday my local Cabelas had all the popular powders except H4350 and lots of CCI, Remington and Winchester primers. Later I went a local shooter supply and there was the same powders about dollar less and Varget in 1 & 8 lb. to me, it appears availability, with a couple exceptions, is better than when this thread started. If enough true Americans get out and vote, things will even get better. If not, I hope we still have enough 2nd amendment senate and congressmen left to stop the opposition.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.