Len's 463 Mile E-bike trip in hills of SW Wisconsin

What an adventure!!

I worked in the newspaper business for 44 years and really enjoyed your photos. They all displayed excellent composition and interesting subjects. They each tell a story. That is something that is hard to teach. Either you have the "eye" for the photo or you don't. You certainly have the "eye". Thank you for sharing.....

Thanks for the information on the bike. Did you have any mechanical problems with the bike on the journey ?

Mike

What an adventure!!

I worked in the newspaper business for 44 years and really enjoyed your photos. They all displayed excellent composition and interesting subjects. They each tell a story. That is something that is hard to teach. Either you have the "eye" for the photo or you don't. You certainly have the "eye". Thank you for sharing.....

Thanks for the information on the bike. Did you have any mechanical problems with the bike on the journey ?

Mike

No problems at all.

What a way to really see...

No hurrying, no reluctance to stop and take a longer look....

Amazing, just truly amazing. Thank you so much for sharing. It means alot to me and on that note It means alot to me to be part of this forum also. So many talented individuals with a great amount of knowledge. Thanking all of you individually. I love following every announcement..
Once a soldier always a soldier