Leica Rangefinder Binoculars

Looks like the pro is limited to 875 yards and then has to be paired to the kestrel. Not that the extra 125 yards is that big of deal but man, just put ab engine inside the Leica and run solutions as far as you can range. I'm thinking it has to do with the accuracy of .5 past 438. That's enough at 1k to be an issue.

So it's just a license fee and download? How many profiles can you manage and swap on the fly?

Yep, just the AB fee and sync. The binos allow one active profile at a time so you have to upload a new one each time you change. I actually like that better than the Fury where I have to figure out how to change the profile on the bino. I also don't want the wrong one by mistake.

Yep, just the AB fee and sync. The binos allow one active profile at a time so you have to upload a new one each time you change. I actually like that better than the Fury where I have to figure out how to change the profile on the bino. I also don't want the wrong one by mistake.
Do you change the profile via the phone app?

From what I see regarding the field of view you don't give up anything with the new pro's

10x42 3200.com
Field of view at 1,000 yds / 1,000 m342 ft. / 114 m

10x32 Pro
  • Field of view at 1.000yds / 1000m: 345 ft. / 115 m
Looks like you actually gain some. The place where you might lose it is first and last light. It's just a fact that, with comparable glass you will get better light transmission with a larger objective. I'm pretty intrigued by the Pros since when I did take a gander at the 3200.COM I did notice they were rather large.

I prefer something with a bigger objective for good low light performance. I went with the Zeiss Victory 10x54 RF's. I've been very pleased with the performance and quality of the binos, and the ballistics app is pretty good. The app isn't as comprehensive as some out there, but passes for hunting purposes. I did have a little bit of a learning curve on setting up the ballistics and getting the app and binos to agree. Once I figured out to BT them together and use the absolute pressure from the binos, they synced up just fine!

Bringing this back up for any new info. I took a look a these in person yesterday and am really leaning towards the 10x32 pros. My only be hesitation is wondering if I will like the 32mm exit pupil. Anymore first hand experience out there yet?

I've had mine for close to a month. I kept my 10x42 .coms as a backup, so I've done a lot of side by side. I've also had several friends compare them, and everyone has chosen the 10x32, without even considering the better ballistic engine. There's a slight edge in light gathering at near dark for the 42's, but when that kicks in, it's way too dark to shoot or judge an animal. Add the ABS pro ballistic upgrade and there's just no comparison as far as the rangefinder features go. The RRS cinch works perfect as a tripod adapter by the way.

Bringing this back up for any new info. I took a look a these in person yesterday and am really leaning towards the 10x32 pros. My only be hesitation is wondering if I will like the 32mm exit pupil. Anymore first hand experience out there yet?
Not going to be very good for low light situations. IMO, try to get as close to 5mm as you can. If it's more, all the better. It just comes down to size at that point, and that's up to you and what you want to carry.

Not going to be very good for low light situations. IMO, try to get as close to 5mm as you can. If it's more, all the better. It just comes down to size at that point, and that's up to you and what you want to carry.
Are you speaking first hand with the Leica's or just in general that 32mm are gong to be darker? I am ok with a slight reduction but don't want it to be extreme.

Are you speaking first hand with the Leica's or just in general that 32mm are gong to be darker? I am ok with a slight reduction but don't want it to be extreme.
In general with all binos. A lot has to do with how much you'll be using them. You eyes will fatigue much faster looking through 32's compared to something closer to a 5mm exit pupil. The other thing most people forget on small exit pupil binos is the adjustment for eye width. It has to be much more exact. Even a little off angle, and it's hard to get lined up.

I'd been using and still have a pair of 2200 yard Leica RF binos, I picked up a pair of the new swaro range TA and I can tell you that the difference in optical performance is very notable. Ranging is about equal. Their worth considering