Advice on Leica 10x42 Geovid HD-R 2700 Rangefinding Binocular

May bite the bullet and go that rout myself👍
I bought mine on Europtic about 2 months ago-showroom Demos bout $500 off before tax. Still gotta learn how to do all the whiz bang fancy stuff.
My only complaint so far is the very ******/lacking directions included. Had to search YT just to figure out how to change from meters to yards.

So here's the deal. I have a pair of Leupold 10x42 HD Guide binos, and Leupold RX 2800 TBR-W rangefinder. I have an Elk hunt this fall and thinking of upgrading by combining the two. Euro Optic has the Leica 10x42 Geovid HD-R 2700 on sale for 2100.00 now. My question is, how much better will the glass be over what I have, and will I be able to get a profile for a 6.5 Prc shooting 140 gr Berger VLD's when I range. 600 yards would be my max hunting range. Before I buy y'all's opinion if you've had one or got one.

Thanks for your advice.

Jimmy
I had those binos for a couple years and fyi when I was on late season hunts in the cold the range finder wouldn't work in them. You had to warm them up to get a range. Not very comforting

So here's the deal. I have a pair of Leupold 10x42 HD Guide binos, and Leupold RX 2800 TBR-W rangefinder. I have an Elk hunt this fall and thinking of upgrading by combining the two. Euro Optic has the Leica 10x42 Geovid HD-R 2700 on sale for 2100.00 now. My question is, how much better will the glass be over what I have, and will I be able to get a profile for a 6.5 Prc shooting 140 gr Berger VLD's when I range. 600 yards would be my max hunting range. Before I buy y'all's opinion if you've had one or got one.

Thanks for your advice.

Jimmy
I have the Leica and love them. Bite the bullet.