Leica 3500.COM & Kestrel 5700 Elite

C.O. Shooter

They did a class with us recently, very well put together and executed. If you own a Kestrel I recommend signing up.
It was a good introductory course to the unit. People asked silly questions and not all material was covered in the time allotted. Silly questions being ones that could have been answered in video tutorials that were already produced by Kestrel or Panhandle Precision.

Also anyone signed up for the course they will send out the transcripts of all chats questions asked and the PowerPoint’s provided. They also gave a 10% coupon code off their website.

Last edited:

highdrum

I went with Zeiss victory rf 10x42 binos. They match up perfectly in dope with my shooter app, and ab. The only thing they don't factor is spin drift. Hopefully zeiss comes out with Bluetooth firmware to link to my kestrel for wind. Cuz they don't do anything for wind holds. But I run mils and the math is quick in my head.

C.O. Shooter

As stated in the thread above, I definitely had connection issues past 6 feet. Not a huge deal breaker for me though, as I can’t see myself using them apart from one another. Understandably, if I was running a wind vane yes. But the pair together, Leica and Kestrel, are awesome.

Trending threads