Leica 2800.COM + Kestrel Elite w/ AB and LiNK

You can easily enter range manually into the kestrel without a BT connection, if you BT to the Leica it's also giving the kestrel direction of fire and inclination. You can manually input that also but the Leica does it faster. Yes it will give solutions past 1009, as far as I know it will give them as far as the Leica can range but I have only taken mine to around 1900 yards and the kestrel solutions have been dead on.

With the Kestrol does the Leica give you dope past 1009 yards. Mine only gives moa drop to 1009
From what I understand, based on the research and reading I've done, the Leica will spit out firing solutions as far as it can range when connected to a Kestrel that can do the solving(I.e. has ballistics built in) But, the Leica will only give solutions as a stand alone to 1k yards.

So once you have setup the profile data in the app, that info is in fact stored onboard the 2800.com ?
This is what I have been searching for an answer too online with no luck until now !
Yes once you set it up, it's stored in the RF. You can switch between your custom ballistics, AMR mode, LOS, etc from the rangefinder itself. While I'm hunting all I need to do it range the target and I get my dope.

That's perfect !
How many different custom profiles can you have saved in the app?
And assume you just use the app to set the rangefinder to the profile your using at the time?
Or, can you select the profile on the rangefinder too?