Lehigh Bullets and Northwest Custom Projectile sites gone??

I tried calling and emailing NWC a while back a few times and never heard back from them on the email and didn't get through on the phone.

That's all I know.

Is the new site under the name Lehigh Defense, LLC, the same folks as Lehigh Bullets of old? I don't see any bullets shown and the old link to Lehigh Bullets doesn't work.

Lehigh's site is back up again. This time I captured the contact info - below. Had it not been Thanksgiving Day I'd have called to find out the problem. Please note that if the website is down, e-mail service may also be down. BTW, the "Lehigh Defense" listing on the SHOT Show site does NOT seem to match the Lehigh Bullets company (at least what is shown on the Lehigh Bullets site and the SHOT listing) - there is no web link on the SHOT site for Lehigh Defense. Only match seems to be "Lehigh" and Quakertown, PA.

Still no info on the NwCP site, which is still down. I will probably pull their listing on my site this weekend.

Lehigh Bullets Contact Info:

Email Us: [email protected]
Phone Us: 888-610-2444
Or Write Us At:
Lehigh Bullets
PO Box 24
Quakertown, PA 18951

I was going to try and print the load data for the NwCP .308 and .45 bullets and as others have found out the site is down. Anyone have any luck getting in contact yet?

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.