Lee Hand Priming Tool Help

CA48

I want to use this to prime cases for my 338 EDGE Improved I just got in. I have heard of people using this tool to prime cases for the EDGE but can't remember how they did, as Lee doesn't seem to make shell holders for Rum cases. Does any one prime Edge cases with the Lee tool or know how to make it work or am I just going to have to get the RCBS hand priming tool?

Thanks

I use the lee shellholder #5 for my 338 ultra mag cases, it will work for you.
Tarey

You need to take a dremel or something similar and open up the top a little, the u shaped cut above the shellholder, to allow for the RUM case being so large at the base. As was said a standard shellholder works.

As KRP and Gunpoor stated.

But you could do a better looking job than this. Excuse was that I was in a hurry and all I had was a small round file.:rolleyes:

LeePrimer.jpg

You have to do this for other cartridges too such as WSM. Even says to do it in the instruction manual. A small round dremel works great.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.