Learn To Maximize Your 6.5 Creedmoor Potential

Curious of what your thoughts are on this published Berger data? I am mostly curious what your program says the pressure is on their RL 26 load.

Attachments

• 04C92C34-2F38-4A49-ADD4-64154C8B9011.png
    04C92C34-2F38-4A49-ADD4-64154C8B9011.png
    157.4 KB · Views: 191
Berger gets their load data from Quickload... rather than real life testing. I confirmed this when I was helping them straighten out their 6.5 PRC data set earlier this year. It looks to me like their 6.5 Creed data set could take a bit of help as well. I didn't realize they had the 135's run that wild in the creedmoor with RL26.

Here's my real world tested numbers with the 135's in a 6.5 PRC.

As you can see, the PRC barely reached their reported figures for the creed. Technically they are saying "max load" but still. This is definitely part of the problem. When bad data is coming from "reputable" sources... it bolsters the wild internet claims.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Berger gets their load data from Quickload... rather than real life testing. I confirmed this when I was helping them straighten out their 6.5 PRC data set earlier this year. It looks to me like their 6.5 Creed data set could take a bit of help as well. I didn't realize they had the 135's run that wild in the creedmoor with RL26.

As you can see, the PRC barely reached their reported figures for the creed. Technically they are saying "max load" but still. This is definitely part of the problem. When bad data is coming from "reputable" sources... it bolsters the wild internet claims.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Thanks I was curious if your opinion on this data.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

This doesn't give me a warm fuzzy about their data. Is that the reason for the insane starting loads they were recently giving for the 300 PRC? GIGO?

I find it interesting in your data that H4350 is faster than R26 or as fast in most loads.This is not what I have found in the creedmoor. Hornadys data has R26 as one of the fastest powders and does not list H4350.

Gday Jessej
Don't think he's far away

We had a tv advert in Aussie with the slogan " not happy JAN " & it was on everyone's tongue as soon as the opportunity presented it was said

Here's a prediction 😱
I think orkan has started a new trend & you watch Kyle start popping up all over the place

Btw where do we line up for a autograph oh that's right kyle's coming to a town near you 😜

Cheers