Knight Mountaineer rings and bases

jmeier1981

What options do I have for 30mm rings and bases?
Id really like one pc bases but I havent had any luck finding any. So far all Ive really found are leupold which Im not really against just wondering what other options were out there.

You could call Knight.........

I know guys using Warne and Burris w/Z rings.

Ive tried contacting them through their website and theyre little to no help and thats if you actually ever get a reply. All they want to do is sell you one of the two options they have on hand

Which style is generally considered better/stronger... Leupold, or a weaver/picatinny style? I was really hoping to find a one pc ring/base combo but all I can find is 1" and Ive got a 30mm Leupold VX-R for the gun

Which style is generally considered better/stronger... Leupold, or a weaver/picatinny style? I was really hoping to find a one pc ring/base combo but all I can find is 1" and Ive got a 30mm Leupold VX-R for the gun

I put the Leupold Mark4, 30mm 2 piece mounts and rings on my Ultimate and use a VX6, 3-18x50. I have no problems with them. It tore everything else up, so I spent the extra.

Edit: I know where a couple Knight guys hang out. I just asked the question for you. I'll let you know when I hear a response.

If you want one piece you will need to go DNZ. If not buy Something to fit a Remington 541 base and it will fit.

That's the word back I received.... Good luck.

If you want one piece you will need to go DNZ. If not buy Something to fit a Remington 541 base and it will fit.

That's the word back I received.... Good luck.

Unfortunately DNZ doesnt make a 30mm that fits... And Ive heard that the 541 bases fit as long as theyre 2pc. Thanks for checking

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.