KLEIN RETICLE

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by texas, Jan 2, 2003.

1. texas

texas Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how it works or what it looks like? Read that S&B does (did one in 4x16x50 for an ARMY prototype 338 Lapua) custom reticles and was wondering about it.

I know that mostly everyone here uses Leupy,NF and a few others but curious about this design.

[ 01-02-2003: Message edited by: texas ]

2. Ridge Runner

Ridge Runner Well-Known Member

3. FatBoy...

FatBoy... Well-Known Member

That reticle is the Premier Reticles' Gen II mildot without the 5 MOA marks for movers. Premier is working with S&B to install the reticle and bring to market an American Market S&B that should fit the tactical role quite nicely. It'll be a 4x16x42mm PMII with a magnified Gen II reticle, 1/4 moa clicks not 1cm. Should be the cats ass,, so to speak.

FatBoy...

4. texas

texas Well-Known Member

James thanks,Fatboy I did see that Gen II on premires site but didn't know it was the Klein.

5. TiroFijo

TiroFijo Active Member

Fatboy, for a metric head like me the 0.1 mil (aka 1 cm) cliks are OK, the metric (decimal) system rules [​IMG].
    Overcome the fear, resistance is futile, come to the dark (mil) side: mils, cm, meters, all decimal, no funny fractions or corrections...