Kimber 84 Hunter Rifles

I own several Kimber rifles Montana, Classic, Super America, Talkeetna and Adroindak. I also have a couple Selects and had more but sold them off due to Covid and no work.
I have only ever handled a Hunter and put it back on the rack. Was not impressed with them at all. I understand they are a budget gun, but they have gone REALLY cheap on them in my eyes.
Honestly, there are better cheap rifles out there. Even a Howa felt better in the hands and wasn't clunky like the Hunter.

Cheers.

I own several Kimber rifles Montana, Classic, Super America, Talkeetna and Adroindak. I also have a couple Selects and had more but sold them off due to Covid and no work.
I have only ever handled a Hunter and put it back on the rack. Was not impressed with them at all. I understand they are a budget gun, but they have gone REALLY cheap on them in my eyes.
Honestly, there are better cheap rifles out there. Even a Howa felt better in the hands and wasn't clunky like the Hunter.

Cheers.
Have you ever owned a Longmaster? I just picked one up Saturday in a 22/250 with a Jard trigger and Leupold LRP 5/25x50. Looks like maybe 10-20 rounds through it. I have a couple or so Kimber 1911s and they are nice, but never had or thought of a Kimber rifle. Apologies for the minor hijack!

Have you ever owned a Longmaster? I just picked one up Saturday in a 22/250 with a Jard trigger and Leupold LRP 5/25x50. Looks like maybe 10-20 rounds through it. I have a couple or so Kimber 1911s and they are nice, but never had or thought of a Kimber rifle. Apologies for the minor hijack!
Well, it don't matter now. I'll be giving a range report on a Kimber 84 Hunter in 7mm-08 soon. LOL

This 84 I purchased seems to have a very small and seemingly light bolt, just curious about them? Looks like nice quality, but someone mentioned above something about the barrels? Looking forward to your review, I was unable to find much.

I've never bought one, but I have worked up loads for one that my mate bought. Unfortunately, it was one of the one's with terrible QC as the barrel was threaded crooked to the action. I re-barreled it for him with a Hart I had laying around.
It shoots very well now.

Cheers.