Kids shooting

And of course, the corollary: The 2 most dangerous smells to a teenage boy: 1) The smell of perfume and; 2) The smell of gasoline.

Guns are still a pretty safe bet!
Ya, my large gun/reloading collection doesnt even compare to what i've paid for gas and perfume. And i can always sell them, the gas and perfume gets listed as a loss.

I really enjoy this part of long range hunting! Raised my kids girls and boy shooting and hunting. Their friends and family friends shooting and hunting every chance we got. You all are keeping the heritage and traditions alive and well!

Our sport really needs more young people joining in. A tip-of-the-hat to those of you who encourage more young folks into the shooting/hunting world. Yes they're more trouble than dealing with a seasoned outdoorsman, but they are the future of this sport. I don't know about your public or private range, but at mine the average age of the shooter continues to rise.

My two's flown the coop now but am glad to see parents investing the time with there kids at my favorite pastime, hats off to all for time well spent with our future, the gunpowder, gas and perfume wisdom ain't bad either , keep em' coming

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts