Jumped on board to expand my knowledge

Arcola

New member here. Started reloading and building (read: assembling) rifles semi recently. Lots of my google searches led me to this site. Figured I'd sign up. Not sure I'll have a lot of input for others with my lack of experience, but sure appreciate all of you out there sharing your experiences.

New member here. Started reloading and building (read: assembling) rifles semi recently. Lots of my google searches led me to this site. Figured I'd sign up. Not sure I'll have a lot of input for others with my lack of experience, but sure appreciate all of you out there sharing your experiences.
Thanks for joining your way ahead of me already , I only built One firecracker gun.

Welcome, from Southeast PA, you'll have a great time on this site, lots of very knowledgeable people kind and willing to give up their knowledge, it's been the best forum I've ever been on, so what rifle did you build?

Welcome, from Southeast PA, you'll have a great time on this site, lots of very knowledgeable people kind and willing to give up their knowledge, it's been the best forum I've ever been on, so what rifle did you build?
Agreed. Tons of useful info here. I've just bedded a couple of my own so far and made some tinkering mods. Have helped a friend with a Defiance/Proof build. Just picked up a Tikka and I'm waiting on a Carbon six barrel and Mesa stock. Those are quite a ways out, but I'll be ordering bottom metal, trigger spring, etc this week. I'm also waiting on an Anti-x for a future 280AI "build". That's looking like a next February project with current wait times.

Welcome from an 87-year old perpetual newbie. You'll find - as I have - that the members of this group gladly will talk with you about any aspect of shooting, from the MOST BASIC to the most arcane, no matter your level of experience. And just by monitoring the site, you're bound to pick up something of interest or help almost every time. Thanks for joining!